Thursday

Yvonne and Hannah were out yesterday evening to see PINK at the NEC near Birmingham. By all accounts a fabulous show from an exceedingly talented young woman. That gave me the opportunity to catch up with some recorded TV programmes. Not very successfully though. Despite having (now) 4 different value contact lenses, I was unable to get the right value to be able to sit and see the TV comfortably. The trouble is that the eye lens changes retroactively to the (fluctuating due to diabetes) blood sugars, but I don't know what the lag between high or low sugar levels and the eyesight changes. I also don't know if low sugar cause near or far sightedness or vice versa. I just know that I could not readily watch TV and that at the time my bloods were okay.
And so little more work done on the next novel, and no work at all done on updating the website for the new novel due out tomorrow. I have given some consideration for a new cover for my first novel Dubai Dream, but come to no conclusions yet, apart from that it could do with one.

No comments:

Post a Comment