Tuesday

Well the saga continues. Health is not as good as it should be, but I shall not let it get to me. BP still stupidly high despite three tablets that are supposed to bring it down, and it is now 6 weeks since I had caffeine.
The new book (book 3 of Geraldine & Edward) - The story moves on apace. I think I 've managed to get the first chapter more or less in the can (bad metaphor, I know, sorry), and I think I know where it is going to go. Book 2 is safely at the publishers, so hopeful that it will be out in time for Christmas, if not, then there is always Valentine's day!
Weather has not been as promised, drizzle and damp grey nothing of a day, not th egales and torrentials we were assured would be here to day. At least gales have something about them, they are happening, you can feel alive in a gale. Not todays dull weather, just about fits my mood I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment