Monday

I love driving this car,
From My Car Pictures


it is so difficult to accept that it is being powered by diesel. It has a very healthy 0 to 60 of around 8 seconds and returns 30 plus to the gallon. It looks stunning too, especially as I've now had privacy screen added to the glass. I wonder if I could fit some Knight Rider lights to the front? Probably could but definitely shouldn't!

Complete change of meds from Doctor (I consider myself lucky, my GP is just so good, I happily trust my life in his hands), so now my body has to get used to the new meds. Back to the horrible constant headaches, sicky feeling and metallic taste. BP has dropped into the 130's from the 150's, so that is a good thing. Hopefully back into the office soon.Still getting utterly cheesed off with the changing eyesight. I now have three sets of contact lenses all with differing strengths (-.5, 0 and +1.25) On some days I have to use all three in turn as my eye sight changes. Well done D&A for helping me through this.I think that virtually the last of the leaves came down last night, so if I manage to convert enough sugars to energy, I'll be leaf clearing this morning. Oh what fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment