Saturday

Saturday, and off to the opticians for my ever changing eyesight test. I now have three different prescription lens' (-1.25, 0.0 and +.5) Most days I can now actually see something, but I do struggle with reading anything most days. Diabetes is rather like a farmers milking machine. It sucks.
Well now, hasn't the news been interesting this week, former spy poisoned by radioactive pellet. Oh I just have to include that in my current novel, truth is stranger than fiction sometimes.

The main story that I have for my Geraldine and Edward arc #3 continues apace. I am moving more into the ongoing relationships that surround them and establishing their central roles. Geraldine will now be full time in the department and Edward will be on walkabout much more. I think in this novel I will introduce more of the background of the department and perhaps explain why the department is housed in GCHQ but is not government and definately not GCHQ, MI5 etc.

But mustn't give too much away here. Book #1 was a very sensual love story, book #2 evolved into a series of personal relationships that came under threat, resolved only after tradgedy but due to Edwards job.

I found the story easier to write in book #2 and feel that is the natural way forward. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment