Thursday

boring boring boring

It is so boring when your eyes play you up, and I mean no disrespect to any one who is challenged eyesight wise. I am used to being able to see. Used to being able to watch TV or a Film on DVD, used to reading teletext, used to being able to see what I am doing on the computer.But this bloody diabetes is really mucking up my eyesight. The opticians have been really Good (D&A!! excellent), and have been trying to react as quickly as they can with contact lens. But even that isn't easy. Because of astigmatism, I still need reading glasses. And I am struggling getting the lens out of my eye. God I wish it would settle down. Bloods today were 4.1 (which is okay) and 147/86 (which is not).I have all these ideas for my next book, and I can only play with them in my head as the eyesight is so bad to day.Boy cat went to vet today for XRays - he is struggling getting up the stairs. He wailed all the way in the car, and girl cat was freaked by the whole thing and hid from me for ages.Quite frankly it has not been a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment