Friday


Things are definately looking up, I have had the prelim artwork for the new book from the artist. It has a lovely retro feel to it which I like.
Very upset at the final spooks this weeks (series 5 finale) - it has completely scuppered my next book (the one following Gibraltar Rock) - the location scenario is exactly what I was going to use, it wasn't going to be ecowarriers, but, it was still to be the thames barrier. Bumflaps! Mind you, I did enjoy the final episode of spooks, but I wish that they hadn't decided to use the same scenario as me. That means I have to go to plot B now, and that has had me lying awake these past few nights trying to work out the storyline into the different scenario.
Perhaps I could plant a nuke on the Canary Islands, and threaten to nuke the island and cause the tidal wave that will destroy the East Coast of the USA - nah, too obvious and trite.

No comments:

Post a Comment