Saturday

It's been a longish day. We were off relatively early to Worcester (about 30 miles from home). We need to try a particular brand of mattress and that is where the enarest stockist is. Turned out to be a bit of a wasted - the mattress was nothing like as good as we had been led to believe. However, it gave us an opportunity to have a look around Worcester Shopping centre - seemed to have changed a lot since I was last there, but all in all quite enjoyable. Finished off feeding the seagulls by the river. We did try to feed the swans but the gulls caught the bread in mid air!Back in the car after a pleasant half day in Worcester, but my lord - doesn't the place suffer with traffic!

Worked some more on final editing for Gibraltar Rock - the new title for my new novel, hopefully out in time for Christmas. Had one major moment when I noticed that all the 'Daddy' words had changed to Long Levens. WHY? For goodness sake! For some completely inexplicable reason Word just seems to have taken it upon itself to do a search and replace. Thank goodness I noticed. Somehow:-

'Longlevens, can you pass me the baby powder' doesn't quite seem right!

Blood sugars seem okay today, but the old BP still too high. The meds for the sugars now seem to be working but the BP ones, even though they were upped yesterday, still don't seem to be bringing it down. Never mind!

Just watched Strictly Come Dancing - I think Brendan is setting himself up for a fall. We shall have to see how the public voting goes, but he annoyed me, and I'm public, and generally he is one of the pro's that I like.

Tinkering with the web page as the cats cower and hide from the bloody fireworks - God I HATE THEM!

No comments:

Post a Comment