Tuesday

It's gone, the book, to the publishers, that is

Well I proof read it one final time and packed it off to the publishers - I just hope that they got it okay, and that they are able to do the necessary. Really struggled with my eyesight since, BP up high and the sigars are low, so the excitement is obviously not good for my health.Jennifer has moved back to Gloucester today and starts her new job as Assistant Manager at the Bumble on Monday. It's good to have all my children (Hah!) back in the same town as me. I shall be taking Yvonne over to Jen's flat tomorrow, she hasn't seen it yet. Be interesting to see what she thinks of it. Hopefully James will be there too.New book plot is beginning to take shape. Hopefully I can rough out the story before the year end, leaving me 2007 to do the writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment