Sunday

WELCOME 2007 and HAPPY NEW YEAR READERS

Well this is my first blog of 2007. I shall probably spend all of January and most of February writing 2006, then i'll get it right for a while before relapsing in April again. Thank goodness we don't use cheques anymore, God I used to waste so many cheques writing the wrong date.
Let's hope that in matters of health for my and the people I care about, 2007 is a better year than 2006.
I am still keeping my resolution that I made at the end of 1999, not to make new years resolutions, so nothing to write in that regard. My pillow beckons and the night draws to a close. Tomorrow (later today actually), I am driving up to Dickens Heath to see mom for her Birthday. Jennifer is driving back from her boyfriends place in Oxford via mom's, so a mini party. James can't make it as he is working, and Hannah is apparantly going to Cheltenham Races with her boyfriend, so she won't be accompanying.
James is, (seasonally appropriately), skating on thin ice having decided to phone me to wish me HNY, even though I specifically asked him not to do so. Not funny. Not Clever.
Only a short blog, medications induced sleep is winning.

1 comment:

  1. Happy new year. Glad you liked my blog. Thanks for stopping by and the advice about reading Clarkson. Hope the humour content doesn't dissapoint if you decide to stop by again. :D

    ReplyDelete