Monday

Very up and down at the moment. The next book (book#3) is formulating in my head, but I am keen not to fall in the 'lets make the muslims baddies' trap, yet that is what seems to be what people want. I have some great ideas sewn in the mists of history that I want to persue, but - well, no but's !!! That is what I shall do.

I shall publish a few snippets on this web as I procede. If you look at the archive, there is already a floater for an early chapter that introduces some characters. They may well be a red herring though, just a diversion to pull you away from the intended plot.

Up to Mother's at the weekend. Quite a tiring drive, but the Civic aquitted it self beautifully - more than can be said for my tired frame which complained.

Into the office again today, albeit briefly. Passengered up to Brum for a meeting by the NEC. Horrible weather and horrible journey - glad I was not driving, but something obviously upset me - I was quite unwell when I got back. Bloods and Glucose where okay tho'.

Another long session with the Optician on Saturday, more fine tuning on the contact lens front, still a cylinder value mismatch to my prescription. Back into town midweek to pick up yet another set of lenses. It looks as if I am getting there finally, as we are leaving it 4 weeks until the next appointment.

Talking of appointments, the Doc arranaged an Opthalmic session for me the hospital (GRH) - they can't see me until the end of February. A week short of three months away - that is terrible when you consider how much I am struggling to actually focus on anything.

And finally the appointment has also arrived for the diabetic nurse at GRH, that is early January, so that appears to be good news. At least it looks as if I will be able to go there with stable meds.

No comments:

Post a Comment