Wednesday

Well, GOOD NEWS abounds.

Hannah as finished her exams and uni is now over for a few months, unless she decides to go on and do her BSc. Relief all round, an end to studying and all she has to look forward to now is the all night end of year Ball.

As for me? Well I have been offered, and have accepted, a position leading a team of Material Controllers for a well known and respected International Company. A few things to sort and I start in a week. Whilst I will not mention the name of the company I am going to work for (it is not the right thing to do, I believe), I can mention that I was interviewed for the position through a recruitment agency in Gloucester, Adecco, so thanks (to Rebecca and Louise) for their help.

It'll be good getting back to work after my mini retirement.

No comments:

Post a Comment