Tuesday

Ebay Trading Assistant - Gloucestershire






Trading Assistant


Unsure how ebay works?

Want to sell some items, but don't know how?

Afraid that you might make a mistake and lose money?


I CAN HELP TAKE THOSE WORRIES AWAY

I am an ebay trading assistant and I can trade on ebay on your behalf.

  • You do not need to have a computer
  • You do not need to have an ebay account
  • You do not need to have a paypal account
  • You do not need to take credit cards

ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS CONTACT ME

I will come to you

We will discuss the item or items that you wish to sell, ideally they should be worth at least £50

I will research and show you typical values reached on ebay for similar items

We can agree the minimum amount that you are prepared to sell for

I will take the photographs of your items

You can keep the items in your possession until it sells

We can agree the countries that you are prepared to sell to, I can advise on countries where shipping is 'suspect'

I will tell you what the ebay fees will be and you agree before the auction is made

I will list auction with the maximum exposure endtime to maximise chance of sale

HERE IS MY NOT SO SMALL PRINT

  1. I charge 10% of the sale for my efforts, minimum £5.00
  2. You also pay the ebay fees (agreed beforehand)
  3. I pay you by either cheque, cash or Bank Transfer
  4. If no sale, no charge to me, only ebay fees payable
  5. I cannot guarantee a sale, but will work my hardest to get one
  6. Items may sometimes not reach the hoped for valuation, but will not sell unless your agreed reserve is met.

THE MOST IMPORTANT SMALL PRINT - PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND:
  1. You will be entering into a legally binding contract and if your item sells, you cannot backout. The item MUST be shipped (by me) to the winning bidder when payment has been made (to me).
  2. I contract to pay you when funds have been cleared to me by auction winner, and item has been shipped by me to auction winner


As you can see my small print is not small, and is very easy to understand.

That is it, easy.

I do not charge to come and see you and your items.

I will only auction an item if you are totally in agreement that the sale is right for you.

I will always also list items in my ebay and auctiva online shops. This increase your chance of a successful sale

Just leave a comment on this blog with an email address that I can contact you on. Your comment will NOT be published, so your email address will remain private

I cover a 20 mile radius of Gloucester, UK

No comments:

Post a Comment