Saturday

Reality TV? Anything but reality I think. Take last nights 'The Two Of Us'. When it came to the final three, do we know in advance who the judge will be? I have been able to predict who it will be before we were told, and no surprises, guess who he/she saves. I am not saying it is fixed, but, really, come on. The judges are operating to a formula, and that token Jackson really wants retiring - he cannot get through a single sentance without stumbling over his words. I shall only remain watching as ling as that Kiwi dancer is in it, he is really entertaining.

Then there is celebrity big brother. Oh dear oh dear oh dear. I thought the year that dancer won it was dire, this year plummets to new subteranean low. Jade bloody and her boyfriend and her lunatic mother? Oh please. And that idiot singer from what ever band it is? No. Guess what? That is it for this household. Having watched every BB amd CBB from dayone, I have seen the decline and now demise. No more. My time is more valuable. Sorry companies that advertise, I shall no longer be subjected to your advertising around and between these utterly dire programmes. I always thought that O2 had the best BB adverts anyway. And whilst only a 1000 or so people read this blog, my voice has been heard.

SO in the past 12 months I have given up on Celebrity love island, Celebrity Big Brother, Big Brother, A Strictly dancing thing that didn't have celebs in it hosted by that Graheam Norton bloke, Pimp My Ride Uk (oh dear that was so awful) and that motor bike thing from New York.

David Attenborough produces, for me, the most real TV I have ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment