Saturday

I know I haven't blogged much authory or travel stuff just recently, My eyes have been doing their diabetic playing up thing, so the ideas are staying in my head, not on paper at the moment.
My daughter appears to be being broken up from by her BF. That is a totally crap thing to happen, I'm just glad she lives nearby so I can lend her some shoulders if required.
At the moment she is trying to buy a car which will help them both if they stay together, but also give her a degree of independance and security if they don't. She went to the bank for her loan, they are charging her 20% (YES TWENTY PERCENT) for loan insurance. NAT WEST SHAME ON YOU THAT IS A COMPLETE RIP OFF!!!! I have suggested she goes back to the bank as soon as it opens and tell them to politely locate it where the sun doesn't usually shine.
My niece found my MYSPACE site and (politely)suggested I change it. She pointed me to a few places and so I have downloaded a few layouts. But I now appear to have a virus, despite uptodate antivirus package, so I am busy doing a full deep scan to get rid of the trojan I have picked up. Gosh it is a scary world out there. Served me right for being vain and downloading some beautifying code.

No comments:

Post a Comment