Monday

What a few days. Something, I don't know exactly what, keeps tripping the electrics. It just trips the Earth Leakage, so all the sockets go. Hannah gets p155ed off because her alarm loses the time and she has to reset it. My alarm just adds 3 minutes everytime the leccy trips. Much more of this and I'll be on tomorrow's time, today.

My fault. Complete up cock. Yvonne told me last week I needed more tablets. Well, I didn't go and get them. So today, well, you can guess. So. scrawled letter to the docs and then a quick plea over the phone and then up the chemist. Few, panic over, but, all entirely my own fault. If you can think of someone else for me to blame, please let me know, it'll help me feel much better. email me or leave me a comment.

Off to the hospital on Wednesday as a day patient for some treatment to my back. Hope it works, and hope it takes away some of this lingering, nagging, haunting agony that I am in. The gabapentin helps, but only just.

If you look at my blog, you will see that a shop front has appeared. I am trying to work out how to sell the massive accumulation of stamps that I have that I don't want. I only collect Gibraltar, and I only want one of each, so all the extra's and the swaps must go. Looking at all the options at the moment, and a shop front on my blog is just one option that may be worth using. AT the moment the shop is closed, that is because I haven't loaded any stock into it yet!!

Dreading the hospital and it's only just over a day away.

Happy days.


Trip


There goes the leccy again. Thank goodness for the UPS on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment