Friday

Quite a busy day. I had my six monthly foot checkup at the clinic today. Seem to have lost some sensitivity in the left foot, the right is the same, more or less, as it was six months ago. Clinician was somewhat concerned at my 'ice cold' feet, but she did manage to find a pulse in my little toes, so all cannot be particularly bad. She advised that I took some photo's of my feet, so that if they changed, I could show the doctor what they should look like.

Satnav played up today, took 15 mins to find the satelites, and then kept telling me to turn around when possible. 'Dort' fixed it when she popped round this evening with a magical reset. She stuffed a pin up its reset orifice. Nice one Dort.

I shall hopefully be doing a review of the new addition to the family, the Sony HVR-A1E, thanks to a really good price from Prestons of Malvern. Great price, knocked spots of anything I could get of the internet, and an authorised Sony UK dealer, so no dodgy imports. Fingers crossed.

Thing is, we have a bit of a jaunt coming up, and I really wanted to record it in the best possible way, and this semi professional HiDef unit seems the answer, so, I have to learn to use it, and in doing so, I will blog my thoughts.

First thing to note is how small the unit actually is. I will get the ruler and camera out tomorrow and show you. But for today, I am off to read the manual.

No comments:

Post a Comment