Wednesday

Well it looks like its all change on the Reeley front. Health hasn't been too good recently, and so it looks as if I shall be retiring early. Hopefully that will give me a chance to get my health sorted, and perhaps then I can go and find myself a little something to keep myself busy. Lots of trips to doctors and occupational health and all that. 33 years at one company and it all has to end. Sad really.

Just got the proof of my latest book back. it's looking good. Hopefully published early Q1 2008

Just ordered a new car. After exhaustive trials and research, i've gone for the citroen c4 grand picasso. It is the best mix of versatility and economy, and the 2 l diesel is no slouch, and I love the electronic gearbox - no clutch!! It'll be a shame to see the civic go, but needs are such that I need a slighly higher car to get in and out of. Bad back and all that !!

No comments:

Post a Comment