Monday

It's Christmas Eve. I have the proof of my latest book (Kings Ransom) back from the publishers, and I am about a third of the way through my screen play (Margarita Time). Meanwhile my back has been playing up and giving me@#@# ! Much of the time I have been laying down and playing poker on the pureplay site. Poker is an infuriating yet captivating pasttime. I am glad that I chose to play for free, otherwise I would have whittled away what few pennies I have.
One upside to my bad back I guess is that I have been spared the Christmas shops. I haven't been able to get out and so haven't been battered abd bruised in the rush to buy last minute stuff.

In the process of leaving my full time job of the past 33 years, and I am planning on embarking on a writing career, it remains to see how successful that will be!

Having dropped the doxazosin tablets, my daytime narcolepsy seems cured, thank goodness, it was not much fun dropping off to snooze during the day, and not realising you were doing it. Unfortunately the cause did not garner much support and caused me no little strife.

It looks as if I shall have to return to the water bed, the memory foam has not been a succesful substitute, and my back has deteriorated, and so the search will be on for a suitable water bed to go in our bedroom.

Have a great holiday season, and enjoy Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment